Share | 

You guys homeowners?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: You guys homeowners?   Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:59 pm

In late April, my water heater went out, my stove/oven went out, and I had to buy a new front door (complete with sidelites, framing, etc...)

I JUST got caught up from that expense, and as I'm doing laundry on Saturday, my friggen washing machine dies.

So I'm frustrated...I'm waiting for a friend to come make sure I was right and tell me that it was, in fact the motor...and I start to vacuum.

Guess what!?! The friggen vacuum cleaner dies! So I had to go to town and buy not only a new washing machine, but a new vacuum cleaner as well!

AHHHHHHHH.......The joys of owning your own home! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:41 pm

Thanks for giving me the heads up on owning a house Worx!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Ah shit....that's gotta suck ass....Only way I ever own a home is if I get famous or hit the lottery....I'm dirt fuckin poor....always have been always will be....

Without evil there can be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:14 am

Oh, Sweety. I'm dirt poor, too. If I lived anywhere else, I'd be considered trailer trash.

I'm so poor I can't pay attention!

And you're right, Ripper. I'm attempting to give ya'll a heads up, but the last house I bought didn't bring the expenses that this one does. You just gotta look around you and make sure what you're buying is what you want to buy...

On the flip side of that...I've fixed up my home considerably. I have done wonders with the 10 acres that I have, and will continue to improve them as I have the money (which is rare, but...).

I will continue to fix my home up in a way that pleases ME...Not the asshole down the street!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Worx4Me wrote:
Oh, Sweety. I'm dirt poor, too. If I lived anywhere else, I'd be considered trailer trash.

I'm so poor I can't pay attention!

And you're right, Ripper. I'm attempting to give ya'll a heads up, but the last house I bought didn't bring the expenses that this one does. You just gotta look around you and make sure what you're buying is what you want to buy...

On the flip side of that...I've fixed up my home considerably. I have done wonders with the 10 acres that I have, and will continue to improve them as I have the money (which is rare, but...).

I will continue to fix my home up in a way that pleases ME...Not the asshole down the street!

Good point, right there Worx.

It's your house, you do it how you see fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
bigbirdy
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:36 am

Worx4Me wrote:
In late April, my water heater went out, my stove/oven went out, and I had to buy a new front door (complete with sidelites, framing, etc...)

I JUST got caught up from that expense, and as I'm doing laundry on Saturday, my friggen washing machine dies.

So I'm frustrated...I'm waiting for a friend to come make sure I was right and tell me that it was, in fact the motor...and I start to vacuum.

Guess what!?! The friggen vacuum cleaner dies! So I had to go to town and buy not only a new washing machine, but a new vacuum cleaner as well!

Built my house about 4 years ago.........as soon as 1 year warranty expired, I woke up to find large stains on my dining room ceiling......... the jackleg that installed my HVAC, for some reason known only to him, put 2 traps on the drain line instead of 1. Caused backup into drip pan that overflowed....... Builder said thoug warranty expired 4 months earlier they would fix,,,,,,,after waiting 6 months, I fixed the dam thing myself ......... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:57 am

bigbirdy wrote:
Worx4Me wrote:

Built my house about 4 years ago.........as soon as 1 year warranty expired, I woke up to find large stains on my dining room ceiling......... the jackleg that installed my HVAC, for some reason known only to him, put 2 traps on the drain line instead of 1. Caused backup into drip pan that overflowed....... Builder said thoug warranty expired 4 months earlier they would fix,,,,,,,after waiting 6 months, I fixed the dam thing myself ......... No

OUCH!!! Good to see ya back birdy...come back soon....those Falcons of yours are kicking some ass...

Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Shocked That sucks...

My next door neighbor built his house and moved in about 3 years ago. Last week his basement flooded...Caused by ruptured pipes in the Rural Water. However, it happened about 5 feet from where the Water company has to fix it, so he ended up tearing out most of his basement and redoing it all himself.

I guess my appliance problem's not so bad if I were to just look around me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigbirdy
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:34 am

YoungstownRenegade wrote:
bigbirdy wrote:
Worx4Me wrote:

OUCH!!! Good to see ya back birdy...come back soon....those Falcons of yours are kicking some ass...

yea amigo, this is a great site.........I respect what you are trying to do here. Censorship blows...last week at scout, they deleted our hotties thread.I think an azzwipe named FlaBearsfan, who had a grudge vs. us Birdz fanz complained to fk with us....how I would love to kick his teeth down his throat .....I have dwelled in other realms where mods think they are some kind of godz or some sheeat.....you OK in my book Young ........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battleredtexan
The Prophet
The Prophet

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:49 pm

Worx4Me wrote:

as I'm doing laundry on Saturday, my friggen washing machine dies.

That washing machine would last longer if you didn't use it so much, Worx........

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Battlerednation.com
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Battleredtexan wrote:
Worx4Me wrote:

as I'm doing laundry on Saturday, my friggen washing machine dies.

That washing machine would last longer if you didn't use it so much, Worx........

but its fun........right worx....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys homeowners?   

Back to top Go down

You guys homeowners?
Page 1 of 1