Life Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life

PostSubject: Life Stories   Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:22 pm

I had to bring it back....Let's get this party started....:

Without evil there can be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes....

Last edited by YoungstownRenegade on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Life Stories   Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 am

One time when I was in Basic Training down at Fort Jackson, South Carolina, well we weren't allowed to drink any soda or anything of the like, only Gatorade, Water, and Crystal Ice or whatever the fuck that nasty shit was called.....Well I'm a big Mountain Dew drinker...and I was getting sick and fuckin tired of watchin Drill Sergeants drinking Mountain Dew and shit and not getting any myself....Well, me and my boy Charlie B were battle buddies and we were like the perfect definition of Brains and Brawn at the time...he was the Brains and I was the Brawn.....we pulled off all kinds of cool and fun shit before we left with his brains and my brawn but this was one of my favorites that I'm most proud of...We were taking the bus early in the morning to go to the hospital to get things taken care of there as we were both being medically discharged for various reasons and there was a pop machine at the bus stop but it wasn't working because the Drill Sergeants had turned the fucker off so privates couldn't make use of it and they used a key or some shit to power it up long enough to get their shit and turn it back off whatever....that don't stop me and B....he followed the cables from the machine to a power box like 20 yards away and he told me that the main power ran thru there....I would've never figured that shit out...he couldn't get the door open as it was stuck....enter me...I fuckin kicked that shit and pulled it open then ran back to the machine while he powered it on and stayed at the box...I got the two Mountain Dews and he turned it back off so noone would know what we did....It was like 5:30 in the morning so noone was out and the most of DS's were doing their morning PT before they took the actual training platoons out for their morning PT.....we fuckin never got caught......yea I could've waited a week or two till I left Ft. Jackson....but you gotta have fun and make some memories for yourself no matter how simple because I feel you only get one life and you can't fucking waste a minute of it....It's all fuckin precious..

Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Life Stories   Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:46 am

Ima sticky this one back up especially since metrocop has joined.....whenever he finds time I'm sure he can recount some of me and his interesting tales from when he lived up here in Youngstown....I love this thread I wanna try and bring it back

Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Life Stories   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Did everyone forget this was here.....guess I have to bump it....metro...damn man...you know we got into some crazy shit back in the day...I'm sure everyone wants to hear some of those from your perspective...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Stories   

Back to top Go down

Life Stories
Page 1 of 1